Sunday, September 23, 2007

Perspective

Today was essentially good | Most stressful morning ever
I got to open today | 15 minutes late
Made like six bucks in tips | It was pretty slow all morning
I talked to some lady for a few minutes | Her cousin just died
I think I encouraged her | Why so much pain?
The clouds were so nice | I'm stuck behind a counter
I read through Habakkuk | "Why do you make me look at injustice?"
Had a great conversation with Josh | About how sucky everything is
My mom got Wendys for lunch | My mom got Wendys for lunch
Put together a sweet play list | To bad I don't have an iPod
I should ride my bike | I'm pathetically out of shape
My mom let me borrow her iPod | She kept her headphones to herself
Stopped before to get my own pair | Took three stores to find any
Journeyed the best bike trail ever | That was gone fast
I feel free without a shirt | My backpack makes my shoulders itch
It love the sky | It says "you're welcome" with sunburns
Down a hill | Up a hill
I should call Jared | I forgot to call Randy
Jared's house is close | My house is far
I stopped by to say hello | Not to watch more stupid football
We talked about college | We talked about paying for college
He taught me about bike gears | I'm just about eighteen years old
Getting home was a solid workout | Up a hill
Heroes starts tomorrow | Another waste of time
I had a pot pie for dinner | Occupants of the table were singular
Its nice to be alone now and again | Are you kidding?
Today, I am full of hope | Tomorrow is coming on fast

Cool Picture | See blog URL

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

me gusta!!!

Carson Leith said...

ah

love the format of this blog. and the way you set up the events.

love.

David Hughes said...

solid. :)