Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dear Anxious Viewers...

I am officially back from hibernation with exciting news.

Today, I completed the transaction for which I slaved through the summer at miminum wage. The camera is mine. Which leaves the question... "what does that have to do with me?"

Well, it has a LOT to do with you - duh.

My direction for this blog is becoming a lot more visual and photo-journalistic.
I'm trying to condense my writing style, so I figure pictures let the reader tell the story for themselves, eh?

Next Post: attempt of batik.

For more information on said subject, just click here.

Be excited.

2 comments:

tal said...

we are def def definitely going on a photo excursion dear one <333

rachel kalei. said...

woah! david! you really know how to leave a girl hanging on the edge of her seat. impressive.