Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Explanation//Exploration

I need to just say this up front. No - I am not lazy, and I'm not just lacking inspiration. I just haven't put up any significant blogs in a while. I have written about five or six and end erasing them right before I post... I mostly feel like there is always something better to be saying then the things I usually write - and when I try the worthwhile things, the typically run too long and aren't worth reading.

So, ambitious blog-supporters, please direct me.

In the spectrum of life... give me something to write about.
I have a journal for the things I am teaching myself.
What should the blog be?

[ i'm thinking potential subject matter of interest.
you think it, I write it. ]

1 comment:

Mel East said...

well,
first off i haven't seen you in forever..

second you should tell the story you told at student leadership because it was motivating, inspirational, and amazing!
mel