Saturday, November 3, 2007

the things you can do in two days.

Thursday, 11-1-07

5:36 - wake
6:41 - leave for school
7:05-11:28 - be educated
11:32-12:26 - mentor session with media works
1:15 - depart for john wayne airport
3:30 - fly to chicago

[cue two hour time change]

9:30, chicago time - picked up from the airport by a great old friend
rest of evening - dinner at tapas place, mini-tour, lots of great conversation//encouragement, head to hotel

Friday, 11-2-07

Tear apart the city of Chicago.

Saturday, 11-3-07

Continue tearing up city...
then come home.

I think I'll do a day by day walk through more in depth,
but as for now - i am tired.

3 comments:

tal said...

post pictures please : )

rachel kalei. said...

YOU WENT TO CHICAGO!! BUT THAT IS MY FAVORITE CITY IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I would like to be hearing about this in DIY club.


-the majestic woman named Rachel Patla

godzgirl10 said...

I think it is so funny that you ran into the mcneils I love them! I also love Chicago...and their pizza :-)